Our mind and inner self-talk have already told us a million and one reasons why we shouldn't do it. Logic and common-sense may even have a valid voice and something to say in this circumstance, BUT what about the other thoughts you've had?
The thought that this just might be what you are supposed to do. That you may just have been created for this. That God may be giving you glimpses of a promise that He wants to fulfill in your life.
You have heard all the reasons why not to do it, but here are 5 Reasons You Should Go For it!
1. "You can't hit if you don't swing." This is something my Pastor, Keith Craft says all the time.
2. No one ever achieved something great without taking a risk.
3. The difference between those that have and those that don't, is those that did (something).
4. Live without regrets. You don't want to look back and say, "I wish I would've tried."
5. "You can't do it any younger." Something my father-in-law says. Today is a great day to go for it, don't wait until it's too late.
What is the Holy Spirit telling you? The voice of Faith? God will direct your path. If you aren't doing something because of fear, then that is the enemy trying to hold you back.
If you are waiting for a sign, here it is: Go For It!
Tiffany Jo Baker MA, CLC
Coach, Confidante & Cheerleader for Those in the Fight For Their Dreams
Tiffany Jo Baker is a 3x surrogate, speaker, coach, confidante and cheerleader to help you birth your dreams.
Do you have a Guest Blog Post to share? Find out more HERE.